Details & Directions:
The wedding rehearsal is on Saturday, July 31 5:30pm and we hope you can be there!
If you’re coming into the island on Saturday, then below are the last two ferries that will work:
but make sure to come at least 20 minutes or ½ hour early to be able to get a spot on the ferries.
Feel free to come on an earlier Ferry in the morning, or on Friday and hang out with us!
- 12:30pm departure, which gets to Orcas at 1:50pm.
- 3:45pm departure, which gets to Orcas around 4:50pm (if I’m reading the schedule right…???)
We are going to push the rehearsal back to 5:30pm, so that people on that ferry have plenty of time to get to the place. If you end up not making it on that ferry, let us know, and we will modify somehow.
Here are the directions to the place where the rehearsal is (Called Deer Harbor Inn). As you can see, it is about a 7 mile drive, and it takes15-20 minutes. We’re rehearsing at a different location because another wedding is happening at our venue at Odd’s Fellow Hall on Saturday. Here’s a map and directions to rehearsal location: Route to Rehearsal location
- As you Drive off the Ferry, turn left. After approximately 2.6 miles, take another left onto Deer Harbor Road (the first paved road past the Orcas Ferry Landing).
- The Deer Harbor Inn is an additional 5.5 miles on Deer Harbor Road.
- You will continue on straight past the West Sound stop sign until you see the sign for the Deer Harbor Inn sign on the left.
So for Saturday, it would be best if you guys could make it up to Anacortes by 3:15pm at latest if possible
Thanks again for being in our wedding,
I am honored to have you, and I really appreciate it!
Thank you for coming!
-Will & Briana